The wellbeing and health of our guests and our employees are our highest priority. We’re taking all necessary precautions by implementing the following:
Health Checks Before Entering The Hotel Premises
- All hotel guests, visitors, staff members and suppliers/contractors are required to have their body temperature measured
- All staff members to do a Rapid Antigen Self-Test every day.
- All contract workers to show the on-day Rapid Antigen Test result
Additional Hygiene Practices
- All staff members are mandated to wear a surgical mask during their work duty.
- All guests and visitors can cleanse their hands with the hand sanitizer available at the hotel main entrance.
- Visitors to hotel guest rooms must be registered at check-in desk.
- All guests with suspicious symptoms will be asked to go to the nearest hospital for medical check prior to checking in, otherwise hotel stay will be denied.
- All guests and visitors are required to wear a face surgical mask at all the public areas of the hotel including the shuttle bus.
- Main entrance carpet in the hotel lobby is disinfected every hour.
- All lift buttons are cleaned and sterilized every hour.