The wellbeing and health of our guests and our employees are our highest priority. We’re taking all necessary precautions by implementing the following:
Health Checks Before Entering The Hotel Premises
- All staff members to do a Rapid Antigen Self-Test every day.
Additional Hygiene Practices
- All staff members are mandated to wear a surgical mask during their work duty.
- All guests and visitors can cleanse their hands with the hand sanitizer available at the hotel main entrance.
- Visitors to hotel guest rooms must be registered at check-in desk.
- It is no longer mandatory for hotel guests and visitors to wear face surgical masks inside our hotel premises including the shuttle bus, except in our buffet restaurants where dining patrons will be required to wear their face masks when getting food items from the buffet counters.
- Main entrance carpet in the hotel lobby is disinfected every hour.
- All lift buttons are cleaned and sterilized every hour.