Enjoy one night accommodation with free Parking, Set Breakfast and
Dinner Buffet for 2-person from HK$1,345.
- Superior Side Harbour View Room – HK$1,345 and up per room per night
- Premier Hill View Room – HK$1,425 and up per room per night
- Premier Harbour View Room – HK$1,505 and up per room per night
Booking for an additional child, please select 2 adults upon booking and choose to add an additional child under "Enhance Your Stay"
Supplement for child (aged 5-11)
- Set Breakfast & Dinner Buffet (Monday to Thursday) - HK$360net
- Set Breakfast & Dinner Buffet (Friday - Sunday) - HK$390net
- Free extra bed for one child (aged 5-11)
Booking for an additional adult, please select 3 adults upon booking
- Supplement for extra bed - HK$385net (supplement does not include any dining charges, guest is required to book and pay for the additional adult respectively)
- Free Parking
- Complimentary Set Breakfast and Dinner Buffet at Greens Café for 2-person
- Dinner buffet will be arranged on the same day of arrival at Greens Café
recommended activities during your stay at hotel
- Visit “The Monster Building” in Quarry Bay which is profoundly famous in the city. “The Monster Building” was originally built in 1970s and consists of five blocks which can house around 10,000 people.
Address: 1028 King’s Road, Quarry Bay (MTR Tai Koo Station, Exit B)
- Guest may also explore the beautiful nature scenery at Mount Parker Road Green Trail. Guest can absolutely enjoy quality time with family or lover.
Terms & Conditions
- By booking this package, guest must consume the meals and parking during the stay
- The above rates are for double occupancy
- Please present the same credit card used to pay your booking when checking in or making payment at the hotel. If you are making payment via third party’s credit card, kindly contact the hotel in advance for payment arrangement
- No amendment is allowed once booking is made and confirmed
- A supplement of HK$550Net per room will be applied for the purpose of group events or parties
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Harbour Plaza North Point shall be final