- Book now to enjoy super deal with breakfast, Dim Sum Lunch & other privileges for 2 adults and 1 child
- For stay up to December 30, 2020 inclusive (except Dec 24 – 26, 2020)
Please call (852) 2185 2888 or email email@example.com
- Enjoy 1 night accommodation with Set Breakfast and Dim Sum Lunch for 3 pax (2 adults and 1 child, aged 3 – 12 only) from HK$780 or up
- Complimentary Welcome Fruit Plate
- Complimentary early check-in at 10:00a.m. and late check-out till 3:00p.m. (subject to availability)
Terms & Conditions
• The booking must be made via hotel website.
• The above rates are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government tax (currently at 0%).
• Booking made cannot be changed including guest name.
• If you are making payment via third party’s credit card, kindly contact the hotel in advance for payment arrangement.
• Please present the same credit card used to pay your booking when checking in or making payment at the hotel.
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotional offers.
• Dim Sum Brunch Buffet serving time: 10:50 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (Mon – Fri) and 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Sat – Sun & PH).
• All guests (including Hong Kong and Macau residents) are required to present valid passport upon check-in
• By booking this package, guest must consume the complimentary meals during the stay
• Please contact restaurant manager for the serving time of Dim Sum Lunch
• This special offer is on first come first served basis and subject to availability. Offer is subject to change without prior notice
• Full prepayment is required for entire stay and will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of reservation. The amount is non-refundable and non-transferable in the event of any cancellation, amendment and no show
• Additional supplement of HK$550 nett per room will be applied for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag / bachelor and hen / bachelorette parties and Chinese pre-wedding ceremony
• Harbour Plaza North Point reserves the right to have the final decision on the entitlements concerning use of the offer