Indulge in our delectable “Dim Sum Feast”, an all-you-can-eat dim sum lunch which are prepared by our award-winning Executive Chef Lau and his talented team. All dim sum are freshly-made by order to ensure the dim sum is served fresh and hot. More than 20 array of mouthwatering dim sum and 60 selections of snack dishes, hot dishes, soup, congee, noodle and desserts are available to tickle your taste buds.
Revitalizing your appetite with our assorted Dim Sum delicacies, including the traditional signature Dim Sum specialties such as Steamed Shrimp Dumpling and Baked Barbecued Pork Pastry and the creative fusion dim sum such as Deep-fried Shrimp with Cuttle Fish Mousse and Steamed Dumpling with Fish Maw, Dried Shrimp, Tianjin Cabbage and Shrimp. Come and enjoy this special Cantonese “Dim Sum Feast” with your family and friends in a leisurely weekend afternoon at Hoi Yat Heen Chinese Restaurant.
Time: 11:00am – 2:30pm (Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays)
Price (Per Person) : Adult / Senior HK$228 up / Child HK$188 up
Prices vary by dates, please contact Hoi Yat Heen Chinese Restaurant for details
SATURDAY FABULOUS OFFERS*
Privilege I : Each child or senior guest can enjoy 50% discount when accompanied by 2 full paying adults
Privilege II : 20% discount will be offered for 8 persons or above
Terms and Conditions
- All prices are subject to 10% service charge (based on original price)
- Child price is applicable to aged 3-12 only ; Senior guest price is applicable to aged 65 or above
- The above privileges cannot be used at the same time and cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or special offers
- The above privileges are subject to change without prior notice
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Harbour Plaza North Point shall be final
Tel: (852) 2185 2788 Fax: (852) 2185 3900