COVID-19 Booking & Cancellation Update
For existing reservations of any future arrival date, regardless of whether they are under refundable rates or non-refundable rates, amendment or cancellation made by May 31, 2020 is allowed without any penalty up to 24 hours prior to date of arrival. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
For new reservations of any future arrival date, regardless of whether they are under refundable rates or non-refundable rates, amendment or cancellation of bookings made by September 30, 2020 will be allowed at no charge up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled arrival. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Health Safety Measures
The wellbeing and health of our guests and our employees are our highest priority. We’re taking all necessary precautions to take care of you by implementing the following:
Body Temperature Checks
- All staff members & suppliers will have their body temperature measured every day upon entering the hotel premises.
- All hotel guests are also required to have their body temperature measured upon entering the hotel premises.
Special Hygiene Practices
- All staff members with customer contact are mandated to wear a surgical mask during their work duty.
- All guests are encouraged to cleanse their hands with the hand sanitizer available at the hotel main entrance.
- All guests are required to complete a health declaration form including recent history of travelling during the last 14 days prior to arrival at hotel.
- All guests with suspicious symptoms will be asked to go to the nearest hospital for medical check prior to checking in the hotel, otherwise hotel stay will be denied.
- All guests are requested to put on a surgical mask in the public area of the hotel including our shuttle bus.
- Main entrance carpet in the hotel lobby are disinfected and cleaned every hour.
- All lift buttons are cleaned and sterilized every hour.