Hoi Wan Heen of Hullett House and Loong Yat Heen of The Kowloon Hotel exceptionally join hands for the very first time, meld the innovative Canton-Sichuan flavours and classical Chinese delicacies to create an entirely new cuisine. We proudly present a unique mix of gourmets’ pleasures through the unprecedented “Hoi Wan Heen x Loong Yat Heen Canton-Sichuan Tasting Menu” launch.
Hoi Wan Heen has just granted the South China Morning Post “100 Top Tables 2018” award.
· determined to impress guests with Chinese fusion cuisines
· Dick Wong, Executive Chef of Hoi Wan Heen, he exquisitely crafts Canton-Sichuan cuisines with brand new presentation, but also comfortingly surprise flavours
Loong Yat Heen has been awarded as one of the best fine dining restaurants in Hong Kong from Hong Kong Economic Times “The Menu 2017”.
· well-known of its authentic Cantonese delicacies
· Kin Yip Yeung, Executive Chef of Loong Yat Heen, possesses nearly forty years experiences to masters skillful Cantonese dishes; emphasizes on the flavours of the natural ingredients
Highlighted dishes from the tasting menu (Click here for menu):
- Sautéed Fillet of Angus Beef with Asparagus & Omelette Parcel with Assorted Mushrooms
- Barbecued Suckling Pig & Roasted Peking Duck
- Canton-Sichuan Combo (Deep-fried Mushroom in Sweet and Sour Sauce, Smoked Bean Curd Sheet Roll stuffed with Shredded Duck and Turnip & Steamed Scallop and Termite Mushroom Dumpling)
- Double-boiled Pigeon Soup with Morel Mushroom and Cabbage
- Fried Orzo Pasta with Char Siu in Shrimp Oil
- Steamed Fillet of Spotted Garoupa with Chopped Chilli and Shredded Mushroom
· New Innovation
- Canton-Sichuan Dessert Platter (Deep-fried Dumpling with Hot Egg Custard, Mini Pineapple Cake and Roselle Jelly
The time-limited tasting menu will be available from 3 April to 31 May 2018 at Hoi Wan Heen and Loong Yat Heen, HK$598 per person*.
*All prices are in Hong Kong Dollars and subject to 10% service charge. Reservation must be made at least 2 days in advance. Minimum of 2 people for advanced reservation.
About Hoi Wan Heen
Situated in the elegant Chinese courtyard of Hullett House, Hoi Wan Heen distinguishes itself with innovative Cantonese and Sichuan dishes, determined to impress guests with Chinese fusion cuisine, a traditional ambiance and prestigious décor for a dining experience to remember.
About Loong Yat Heen
Featured with a delicate dining atmosphere, Loong Yat Heen is well-known of its authentic Cantonese Dim Sum and classic Chinese delicacies. Ready to serve business lunches, banquets and all custom-made meals from our experienced chefs are perfect for different styles of gathering and celebrations.