Japanese and Korean food has always been an all-time favourite cuisine in Hong Kong. Starts from April 1 to June 30, 2013, Greens Café will present “Japanese & Korean Cuisine Journey Dinner Buffet” with the finest and freshest ingredients from Japan and Korea. You will experience the seasonal dishes include Assorted Sashimi & Sushi Platter, Green Tea Soba Noodle with Shrimp and Fresh Ginseng and Pomelo Shrimp Salad. Moreover, with the Stir-fried Rice Cake in Korean Style available at the live cooking station, you are ensured the perfection of this fantastic food treat.
Other than the fascinating Japanese and Korean choices, a variety of international cuisine, seafood and dessert are also available. With an array of international delicacies and cozy atmosphere, Greens Café offers guests a wonderful culinary experience!
Promotion Period：April 1 – June 30, 2013
Times Available：6:30 pm – 10:00 pm (Daily)
Prices： Adult $368* / Child $228* (Mondays - Fridays)
Adult $388* / Child $248* (Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays)
Diners can also enjoy Freshly Shucked Oysters, Rock Crab, Cold Blue Mussel, Cooked Whelk, Cold Prawn and other freshness from the sea.
Complimentary Dessert with Bird’s Nest
Each adult guest will receive a complimentary bowl of “Chilled Mango Cream with Sago and Pomelo topped with Bird’s Nest” for your ultimate enjoyment.
1. Buy 4 get 1 Free: One complimentary buffet dinner for every 4 full paying adults
2. 15% DISCOUNT: For every 2-4 adults
3. FREE for child**: A child dines free when accompanied by 2 full paying adults
4. HALF price for senior guest***
* All prices are subject to 10% service charge (based on original price)
** Child price is applicable to aged 3-12 only
*** Senior guest price is applicable to aged 65 or above
- The above offers are subject to change without prior notice
- The above offers cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or special offers
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Harbour Plaza North Point shall be final
For details and reservations, please contact Greens Café on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (852) 2185 2155 or Fax: (852) 2185 3900.