A specially designed room package for business travelers. Located on level 20, guests can enjoy exclusive access to the Harbour Club Lounge and its private outdoor terrace with a spectacular 270-degree view of the Victoria Harbour.
For reservations or enquiries, please call 3160 6822.
Room Type Price
Club Superior Room HK$1,600 or above
Club Deluxe Room HK$1,800 or above
BOOK ONLINE NOW
- Free upgrade to next room category
- Complimentary In-Room High Speed Wireless Internet access for 2 electronic devices
- Guaranteed late check-out till 16:00hrs
- Welcome amenities and complimentary daily newspaper
- Exclusive access to the Harbour Club Lounge (20/F) from 07:00 till 23:00
- Personalized check-in / check-out service at the Harbour Club
- Daily continental breakfast served in the Harbour Club Lounge
- Afternoon tea and evening cocktails with hors d'oeuvres served in the Harbour Club Lounge
- Complimentary broadband internet access in the Harbour Club Lounge
- Free use of the Harbour Club meeting room for maximum 2 hours per room per day (subject to availability)
- Free local telephone calls
- Free pressing service of 2 pieces of garment per room per day
- 20% discount for laundry, dry cleaning and pressing service
- Complimentary shoe-shine service
- 10% discount at Promenade Restaurant, Senzuru Japanese Restaurant and The Point (except happy hour and festive dates)
- Free use of the Gymnasium, Sauna, Jacuzzi and Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Complimentary in-room coffee / tea making facilities
- Complimentary shuttle bus service from / to hotel and MTR Tsim Sha Tsui Station every 20 minutes from
07:00 to 23:00
Terms & Conditions:
*A minimum stay of 2 consecutive nights is required.
*All prices are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government tax, if any, per room per night.
*Advance reservation is required and the rooms are subject to availability.
*Harbour Plaza Metropolis reserves the right to change or cancel the above packages and/ or offers without prior notice. In case of any disputes, Harbour Plaza Metropolis reserves the right of final decision